Now, WhatsApp has the reputation of the most visited app which have 2 Billion active users according to PlayStore. This application is fully usable for call, video call, group discussions etc.
So now, you can not only enjoy this app in the form of an calling app. You can also use this apk using WhatsApp Web on your browser.
Can I Use WhatsApp Web On PC
1. Access WhatsApp Web On the computer
You can send WhatsApp messages to a computer or laptop. This is an excellent success for WhatsApp users, especially if you are tired of working on mobile.
You don’t have to open WhatsApp with a phone, as this time is endless. The path is straightforward and on foot.
Open WhatsApp Apk > Hit 3 dots or Setting icon > WhatsApp Web > Ok, Got It > Scan QR Code > Done
- Go to the Laptop/ PC Browser then WhatsApp website at https://web.whatsapp.com. Above all, you consider the necessity of the computer you use to set up WhatsApp Internet and the phone you use to set up WhatsApp to have a secure connection to the Internet.
- Then, on your computer or tablet, a QR code image changes.
- Then, plug your phone into the WhatsApp Web App.
- Find the top three in the top right corner, guide, and select WhatsApp Network.
- Contact the QR code by referring your phone to the QR code
- Now you can see the WhatsApp tab on the left side of your PC / mobile wall.
- The process is simple, and you can use WhatsApp on the Internet as a phone.
- The speed of setting up WhatsApp Web with a computer or a computer is essential to your relationship. If the connection is terrible, you may not get it.
2. Open WhatsApp Web with your Android phone
Is it possible for you to access WhatsApp Web on an Android phone? This question is often asked by readers who want to open WhatsApp on both phones.
WhatsApp basically made for phones, many people find this control only for computers. Who collapses to set up two WhatsApp phones. So a phone call is possible. But of course, we can use WhatsApp feature online on Android phones easily.
Here are the permissions and how to use WhatsApp Web on Android:
- Open Google Chrome on your phone.
- Touch or select the three dots exactly in the upper right corner.
- Then scroll down to find the word “single button” and check the small box after clicking. The goal is to change the nature of Google Chrome from any call center to desktops. It looks a lot like the office we are opening through a computer or computer.
- Open the WhatsApp network on your phone at https://web.whatsapp.com.
- Pick up your other phone and select it from the WhatsApp menu.
- Then look at the QR code that is on the phone and complete.
So how do you use two WhatsApps on the same phone? Easy After accessing the WhatsApp Internet, use your phone to open the WhatsApp application. Continue with login, as always.
3. How do I use WhatsApp on my PC without having to open a browser
If you want to use WhatsApp Web on a PC without opening a browser, this can be done. The method is straightforward, as follows:
- Just open WhatsApp site and download WhatsApp https://www.whatsapp.com/download
- Download WhatsApp Web for PC or Laptop. You can fix it on any Windows or PC.
- Click and then wait to finish.
- Then you can use WhatsApp without having to install a browser.
- How to register with the WhatsApp website on a computer is more or less the same as using the WhatsApp application on Hp.
4. How to leave the WhatsApp website for each employer
While the WhatsApp system makes it easy to reply and send text messages via WhatsApp to your computer or phone, it can be dangerous. Especially when you use WhatsApp on many computers, such as work or library. Computer users behind you can create your WhatsApp.
Now, to avoid this problem, you can try a very good trick. The solution is to have to exit WhatsApp Web for all connected devices. The trick is:
- Before you need to install WhatsApp on your phone.
- Then have the three-column columns in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then click on WhatsApp Web and select “Log in all.”
- Now your Whatsapp account is locked, and if you ever want to sign in again, follow step 1 above.
But if you want to make sure that WhatsApp is safe and reduced, you can leave it on your PC or laptop. The path is also simple:
- You can get WhatsApp at https://web.whatsapp.com/ using your computer’s browser.
- Then find the three dot menu at the top, then click on the “Log out” menu or exit.
- Now your account is safe and you can close WhatsApp Web.
Whatsapp Web Weaknesses
Since the advent of the Whatsapp Web feature many people have always used this application when working at a computer. Even because WhatsApp Web can also be used to send various types of images, photos and documents.