If you don’t know what a PDF file is in the twenty-first century, you must be living under a rock. The PDF file format has been around for a long time, proving to be a very significant and effective file format in which to save your critical data. They are still as popular and extensively used now as they were years ago, when people were just getting acclimated to computers as the new normal.
PDFs are a file type that is globally compatible and can be utilised across many systems with no problems. PDF’s clever features also make it one of the most handy file types for sending across mobile and computer devices via email or other ways.
Here are the 2 best PDF compressor tools to compress pdf files.
1. Ashampoo® PDF Pro 2
Best for quickly producing, modifying, and converting PDFs.
Ashampoo® PDF Pro 2 is a PDF compressor that allows you to generate, edit, convert, and combine PDF files. It is capable of producing a precisely sized page that is legible on every device.
The PDF compressor tool makes it easy to rearrange and remove PDF pages, as well as crop and rotate them. You will also be able to add pages from other PDF documents. It provides encryption capabilities to secure papers. The papers will be safeguarded by 128-bit AES encryption.
- Making and modifying interactive forms.
- A side-by-side comparison of two PDFs.
- Snapshot feature
- Auto-repair function
2. EasePDF PDF Compressor
Best for online PDF editing, splitting, conversion, and easy batch compression.
EasePDF is a very clean and straightforward interface for its genuinely deep functional menu, and it will rapidly show you how to work. All of its designs are required and not superfluous. It enables PDF interconversion, PDF splitting, merging, and editing, as well as PDF splitting, merging, and editing.
Batch compression functions are also useful for individuals who have to deal with a large number of large PDF files on a daily basis. Furthermore, what appeals to the most is the ability to pick the compression level that best suits you. The greater the value, the greater the compression.
Steps to reduce pdf size in EasePDF:
- Select “Compress PDF” and then select the files to be compressed. Alternatively, you can just drag & drop your files here.
- Once you’ve finished uploading, you may preview and double-check that you’ve included the necessary files with the thumbnail. Then you may select your preferred compression level and begin compression.
- Once you’ve finished compressing, download and save it to your PC. If you need to change the compression setting, simply click “START OVER” and try again.
- Batch PDF compression
- Adjustable compression level
- The function that allows you to drag and drop items is simple to use.
- Conversion of data between different formats.
- Assurance of security
- Editing, dividing, and combining PDF files are all supported.
EasePDF is a sophisticated and effective PDF compressor tool, since it can handle practically every PDF-related activity. It will only bring you more unanticipated surprises. This tool’s simple and straightforward UI enables you to get started in a matter of seconds. The batch compression function is undoubtedly worthwhile.
Altogether, PDF compressor and pdf size reducer are two excellent tools recommended for compressing pdf files.